Letters from the Center
Monday, June 13, 2005
  Power Line - Unreal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Unreal
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:06:59 -0700
From: David Barrett <dbarrett@quinthar.com>
To: Power Line <powerlinefeedback@gmail.com>

Interesting post on Clinton. I never really grasped the reasoning
behind the intense hatred of the man, and I appreciate you laying out
the pillars: health care, welfare reform, etc.

That said, I was a bit surprised at how spiteful your tone was. Is it
really so hard to find anything positive to say other than "Clinton's
1992 campaign themes sounded good"?

In order to really communicate with "the other side" I'd recommend
reaching out a bit more. Acknowledge the good and people will listen to
the bad. Else they might continue to tune you out entirely.

-david

<http://powerlineblog.com/archives/010715.php>

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I'm what you might call a "radical centrist" and these are my letters to bloggers, journalists, and politicians -- left, right, and center -- where I implore them to pull away from the edges and back to the mainstream. Come read if you like, but I'll keep writing either way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
David Barrett
ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / August 2006 / May 2007 /


Atom Feed