Letters from the Center
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
  Daily Kos - Followup

Ok, so I read now on FoxNews that John Gibson is saying Rove should get
a medal for outing Plume *especially* if he's guilty (of treason,
effectively). So I'd go so far as to agree that Gibson agrees with the
Plume outing. But I'd still ask that you avoid categorically accusing
Republicans as a whole of such insanity until a few less extreme voices
take up the chorus. Or if they have already, show who and where.

-david

And now I see there's an argument in favor of her outing (albeit a
bizarre one),

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I'm what you might call a "radical centrist" and these are my letters to bloggers, journalists, and politicians -- left, right, and center -- where I implore them to pull away from the edges and back to the mainstream. Come read if you like, but I'll keep writing either way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
David Barrett
ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / August 2006 / May 2007 /


Atom Feed