Letters from the Center
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
  Daily Kos - Out of Practice

<http://feeds.dailykos.com/dailykos/index.xml?m=68>

This article, on the other hand, is quite good. For example, I
appreciate this statement:

> That's the story now. The law will take care of itself. The Plame
> prosecutor will tell us about that if and when he hands down
> indictments.
>
> But the White House has been lying to the American People about the
> fact that Rove leaked Plame's identity and about the fact that the
> President would fire whoever leaked this information.

I like how you state your opinion (that the evidence points to Rove
being guilty) and then assert your confidence in the justice system to
come to the correct conclusion. Furthermore, I like how you direct the
reader to the *real* story (in my opinion) that the White House covered
all this up for so long.

I'd like to see more articles written in this more respectful, less
frantic tone.

-david

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I'm what you might call a "radical centrist" and these are my letters to bloggers, journalists, and politicians -- left, right, and center -- where I implore them to pull away from the edges and back to the mainstream. Come read if you like, but I'll keep writing either way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
David Barrett
ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / August 2006 / May 2007 /


Atom Feed