Letters from the Center
Monday, August 08, 2005
  Daily Kos - Extremist Conservative Legal Reasoning on Abortion Rights

<http://feeds.dailykos.com/dailykos/index.xml?m=363>
> A few weeks ago I skewered NRO's legal analyst Ed Whelan for trying
> to spin Rehnquist, Scalia and Thomas as being "neutral" on the right
> to choose.

You "skewered" them? Is this your objective, unbiased view? Or your
self-promoting, overconfident view?

I know you think you're great; please try to leave it to the reader to
decide if they think so too. Otherwise you just sound lame, to your
supporters and detractors alike.

Again, I generally agree with your views. I just generally disagree
with how you communicate them.

-david

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I'm what you might call a "radical centrist" and these are my letters to bloggers, journalists, and politicians -- left, right, and center -- where I implore them to pull away from the edges and back to the mainstream. Come read if you like, but I'll keep writing either way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
David Barrett
ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / August 2006 / May 2007 /


Atom Feed