Letters from the Center
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
  In the Red Zone - Steven Vincent RIP

http://spencepublishing.typepad.com/in_the_red_zone/

I'm horribly saddened to hear about Steven's murder. Steven was an
incredible journalist and his writings have had a powerful effect on my
understanding of Iraq. There is simply no replacement.

Furthermore, I've read that Layla was injured, but thankfully not
killed. I earnestly hope she recovers quick and well, and finds some
way to press on in Iraq.

-david

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I'm what you might call a "radical centrist" and these are my letters to bloggers, journalists, and politicians -- left, right, and center -- where I implore them to pull away from the edges and back to the mainstream. Come read if you like, but I'll keep writing either way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
David Barrett
ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / August 2006 / May 2007 /


Atom Feed